Home › Products › Veterinary Formulations › Antibacterial Antimicrobial Veterinary Formulations › Oxytetracycline Injection
Price : 279.00 / Vial
|Country of Origin
| Click to view more |
Preferred Buyer From
||Worldwide ( Except Bangladesh)
Oxytetracycline Dihydrate 200mg
Nausea, Stomach Upset, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Sensitivity to Sunlight, Swelling, Rash
- In gteneral infections in Cattle, Sheep, Goats.
- For the treatment and control of A Wide Range Of Bacterial Infections.
- For Treatment Of Pneumonia, Respiratory Infections and Shipping Fever Complex.
- When repeated treatment is not feasible, Teravet-LA is the drug of choice.
Dosage & Administration :
- Use only as directed by Veterinarian.
- Teravet-LA is designed for Intramuscular route only. Do not inject Intravenously.
- Normally, a single treatment of 1 ml/10 kg body mass will be sufficient for the treatment of susceptible disease conditions.
- Repeat the dose after 72 hours. Normally 30 ml per large animal.
- Store in cool, dry and dark place. Protect from direct light. Avoid freezing.
- Solution may darken on storage but the potency remains unaffected.
Looking for "Oxytetracycline Injection" ?